I am on ODSP and my parents intend to leave me the family home and some money. What do my parents have to do to make sure that I am able to not lose my benefits but to still keep whatever they will want to leave me?

Under certain circumstances you can inherit property or money and still keep your ODSP benefits.  Your parents should contact our office to discuss having Wills prepared that contain a Henson Trust for you.

Interested in a short Courtesy Assessment?



Adult Guardianship eBook


Henson Trusts eBook


Don't miss out on future newsletters.